|2013 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV|
With March closing and with most data from February already in, it's time to roundup the EV markets around the world:
- Renault Zoe reached #1 in France and also presumably in Europe as a whole, making it the first time it reached the pole-position, just like the Volvo V60 Plug-In did in Sweden.
- Still in Sweden, the EV market broke yet another record at 251 units, making the scandinavian country a ray of light in a troubled European scenario;
- February witnessed the arrival of the Ford Fusion Energi, selling 119 cars in the US market;
- Watching the market by brands, adding to the usual Top 3 (Nissan, Chevrolet and Toyota), Tesla jumped four positions to #4 and 15% share, benefiting from the market warm welcome of the Model S, Mitsubishi dropped one position to #6, but actually increased share, up 4% to 11%, thanks to the Outlander Plug-In arrival in the japanese market, making 2013 a possible turnaround year for the japanese maker, who has suffering from a downhill trajectory since it was the #1 brand in 2010;
- Finally, thanks to the full-on production of the Volvo V60 Plug-In, the swedish manufacturer already sold more plug-in's in these two months than in the whole of 2012...
Post a Comment